The firm performs custom fair lending risk assessments and statistical analyses for small and large institutions; mentors institutions that request assistance in the fair lending risk assessment and modeling process, but choose to perform their analysis in-house; and collaborates with institutions that want to maximize the value of their statistical software.
Preiss&Associates is committed to satisfying the distinct needs of each client, regardless of size.
- Fair Lending Risk Assessments
- Credit Decision Monitoring™
- Credit Price Monitoring™
- Indirect Auto Credit Decision Monitoring™
- Indirect Auto Price Monitoring™
- Loan Servicing and Loss Mitigation Monitoring™
- Credit Decision and Price Monitoring for Small Business
Why Choose Preiss & Associates?
- Uses statistical expertise to analyze data just as the regulators
- Identifies files that appear to be outliers
- Produces matched pairs for Client analysis
- Increases client productivity through easy to use custom reports; which avoid data management, learning and technical concerns
- Promotes consistency in the credit decision/pricing processes
- Identifies problematic files on a timely basis, based on client need: quarterly, semi-annually, annually
Staff and Business Qualifications
- All Client work is specified & managed by Rick Preiss, President and Founder of the firm
- Ph.D. in Economics with specialization in econometrics
- Post-doctoral work at Wharton Econometric Forecasting Associates in Philadelphia, under Nobel Laureate Lawrence Klein
- 18 years of experience in fair lending modeling and analysis
- Extensive network of regulator relationships
- Combination of unique technical skills and practical business experience positions
- Preiss&Associates to offer exemplary consulting services to Clients
For more information and a full discussion of how we can meet your fair lending monitoring needs, please contact Rick Preiss (email@example.com) at Preiss&Associates or fill out our Contact form and someone will give you a call at your convenience.